- "Got my book quickly and it was in exquisite condition which exceeded my expectations." - B.
- "Thank you very much. You seem like an excellent company and I will recommend you to everyone I know that likes books."
- "Five stars to you for promptness, A+ condition, packaging and thorough description of your book. It is a pleasure doing business with you!" - C.
- "I'm absolutely thrilled with the way you handled my account. Your valuable and thoughtful support is immensely appreciated. All my books have arrived beautifully packaged and preserved ready to join my collection; it's been a pleasure." - Cee Read more here
David Hewson (born January 9, 1953) is a contemporary British author of crime and mystery novels. His series of modern crime stories featuring an ensemble of police officers in Rome, led by the young detective Nic Costa, began with A Season for the Dead, and has now been contracted to run to at least nine instalments by British, American, European and Asian publishers. His first book, Semana Santa, set in Spain during Holy Week, was made into a movie starring Mira Sorvino, and won the W H Smith Fresh Talent prize for one of the best first novels of 1996. He has also written a number of standalone novels, including Lucifer's Shadow and The Promised Land and wrote the second chapter of the audio serial novel The Chopin Manuscript started by Jeffery Deaver, with Lee Child and 13 other co-writers, for the audiobook site Audible.com. Hewson was involved in the campaign against development by Imperial College at Wye, Kent, starting the web-site save-wye.org. His self-published account of this successful campaign, Saved, was published in April 2007.
Hewson left school at seventeen and joined a local newspaper in the north of England. He was later a news, business and foreign reporter for The Times, and features editor of The Independent when it was launched in 1986. He is a board member of International Thriller Writers Inc.
1. A Season for the Dead (2003) 2. The Villa of Mysteries (2004) 3. The Sacred Cut (2005) 4. The Lizard's Bite (2006) 5. The Seventh Sacrament (2007) 6. The Garden of Evil (2008) 7. Dante's Numbers (2008) aka The Dante Killings 8. The Blue Demon (2009) aka City of Fear 9. The Fallen Angel (2011)
Epiphany (1996) Semana Santa (1996) aka Death in Seville Solstice (1998) Native Rites (2000) Lucifer's Shadow (2001) aka The Cemetery of Secrets The Promised Land (2007)
Series Contributed to:
1. The Chopin Manuscript (2007) (with Lee Child, David Corbett, Jeffery Deaver, Joseph Finder, Jim Fusilli, John Gilstrap, James Grady, John Ramsey Miller, P J Parrish, Ralph Pezzullo, S J Rozan, Lisa Scottoline, Peter Spiegelman and Erica Spindler) 2. The Copper Bracelet (2010) (with Linda Barnes, Brett Battles, Lee Child, David Corbett, Jeffery Deaver, Joseph Finder, Jim Fusilli, John Gilstrap, Jon Land, David Liss, Gayle Lynds, P J Parrish, James Phelan, Lisa Scottoline and Jenny Siler) Watchlist (omnibus) (2010) (with Linda Barnes, Brett Battles, Lee Child, David Corbett, Jeffery Deaver, Joseph Finder, Jim Fusilli, John Gilstrap, James Grady, David Liss, Gayle Lynds, John Ramsey Miller, P J Parrish and Ralph Pezzullo)
The Quark Xpress Companion: Additional Know-how for Professional Publishing Results with the Macintosh (1988) Introduction to Desk Top Publishing: A Guide to Buying and Using a Desktop Publishing System (1988) East Anglia: Travels and Short Breaks (1990) Wessex: travels and Short Breaks (1990) Travels in Spain: Granada (1990) Travels in Spain: Mallorca (1990) Travels in Spain: Seville (1990) Setting Up in Spain (1990) Saved: How an English Village Fought for Its Future... and Won (2007)