VJ Books Presents Author Amy Tan!
Amy Tan is the author of The Valley of Amazement, The Joy Luck Club, The Kitchen God's Wife, The Hundred Secret Senses, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Opposite of Fate, Saving Fish from Drowning, and two children's books, The Moon Lady and Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat.
Tan was also a co-producer and co-screenwriter of the film version of The Joy Luck Club and the librettist for the opera The Bonesetter's Daughter.
Her memoir, Where the Pasts Begins, releases October 2017. You can find more signed books and first edition novels by Amy Tan below the bio.
Amy Tan Bibliography
The Joy Luck Club - 1989
- The Kitchen God's Wife - 1991
- The Hundred Secret Senses - 1995
- The Bonesetter's Daughter - 2000
- Saving Fish from Drowning - 2005
- Rules for Virgins - 2012
- The Valley of Amazement - 2013
- The Moon Lady, illustrated by Gretchen Schields - 1992
- Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat, illustrated by Gretchen Schields - 1994
Amy Tan Awards
- Mid-Life Confidential: The Rock Bottom Remainders Tour America With Three Cords and an Attitude - 1994 (with Dave Barry, Stephen King, Tabitha King, Barbara Kingsolver)
- Mother - 1996 (with Maya Angelou, Mary Higgins Clark)
- The Best American Short Stories 1999 - 1999 (Editor, with Katrina Kenison)
- The Opposite of Fate: A Book of Musings* - 2003
- Hard Listening - 2013
- Where the Past Begins - October 2017 (Memoir)
- Commonwealth Gold Award
- American Library Association's Best Book for Young Adults
- New York Times Notable Book
- Booklist Editors Choice
- Audie Award: Best Non-fiction, Abridged
- Parents' Choice Award, Best Television Program for Children
- 1996, Academy of Achievement, Golden Plate Award
* Available as a Norwood Press Limited Edition.
Go to top of page