VJ Books Presents Anna Quindlen!
Anna Quindlen was born on July 8, 1953 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She graduated from Barnard College in 1974. Quindlen is a novelist and journalist whose work has appeared on fiction, nonfiction, and self-help bestseller lists.
Quindlen left journalism in 1995 to become a full-time novelist. While a columnist at The New York Times she won the Pulitzer Prize and published two collections, Living Out Loud and Thinking Out Loud. Her Newsweek columns were collected in Loud and Clear.
Her memoir Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake (2012) was a number one New York Times bestseller. Her book A Short Guide to a Happy Life has sold more than a million copies.
Anna Quindlen Bibliography
Object Lessons - 1991
- One True Thing - 1994
- Black and Blue - 1998
- Blessings - 2002
- Rise and Shine - 2006
- Every Last One: A Novel - 2010
- Still Life with Bread Crumbs - 2013
- Miller's Valley - 2016
- Living Out Loud - 1988
- Thinking Out Loud - 1994
- How Reading Changed My Life - 1998
- A Short Guide to a Happy Life - 2000
- Loud and Clear - 2004
- Being Perfect - 2005
- Good Dog. Stay. - 2007
- Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake - 2012
- The Tree That Came To Stay - (Illustrated by Nancy Carpenter) - 1992
- Happily Ever After - (Illustrated by James Stevenson) - 1997
Go to top of page