VJ Books Presents Author Christobel Kent!
Christobel Kent was born in London, England in 1962. She grew up there, and in Essex, sometimes with her feet on the ground, and sometimes living on a barge on the Thames, but always worshiping Elvis. She studied English at Cambridge, and as an adult spent time living in Italy.
Kent's professional career has spanned working in the publishing industry, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and writing literary reviews for The Guardian. She published her first novel, A Party in San Niccolo, in 2003, and now has over a dozen published works.
Kent currently lives in Cambridge with her husband and their five children.
Christobel Kent Bibliography
Sandro Cellini series
- A Time of Mourning (aka The Drowning River) - 2009
- A Fine and Private Place (aka A Murder in Tuscany) - 2010
- The Dead Season - 2012
- A Darkness Descending - 2013
- The Killing Room - 2014
- A Party in San Niccolo - 2003
- Late Season - 2004
- The Summer House - 2005
- A Florentine Revenge - 2006
- The Crooked House - 2015
- The Loving Husband - 2016
- The Day She Disappeared - 2017
- What We Did - 2018 (UK), February 2019 (US)
Go to top of page