VJ Books Presents Author Junius Podrug!
Junius Podrug was born June 1947. He is a suspense, thriller, and mystery author who also writes books under the Harold Robbins and Gary Jennings names. His books, set in exotic locales, involve ordinary people who find themselves caught up in a web of mystery and danger.
After passing the California bar exam, he started out as a small town sole practitioner and would later establish offices in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. He has handled criminal and plaintiff cases, trying a wide variety of actions in state and federal court.
His novels have been published in over 26 countries.
Junius Podrug Bibliography
Frost of Heaven- 1992
- Presumed Guilty -1997
- Dark Passage- 2002
- Feathered Serpent - 2012
As Harold Robbins
- Sin City- 2002
- Heat of Passion- 2003
- The Betrayers - 2004
- Blood Royal - 2005
- The Devil to Pay - 2006
- The Looters - 2007
- The Deceivers - 2008
- The Shroud - 2009
- The Curse - 2011
As Gary Jennings
- Aztec Blood - 2001 (with Robert Gleason)
- Aztec Rage - 2006 (with Robert Gleason)
- Aztec Fire - 2008 (with Robert Gleason)
- Apocalypse - 2012 (with Robert Gleason)
- The 2012 Codex - 2010 (with Robert Gleason)
- Aztec Revenge - 2012
- Stop Being a Victim - 1998
- The Disaster Survival Bible - 2012
Go to top of page