VJ Books Presents Author Maxine Paetro!
Maxine Paetro is an American author who has been published since 1979. Paetro has collaborated with best-selling author James Patterson on the Women's Murder Club novel series, Private Jack Morgan series, Tandy Angel series, and standalone novels.
From 1975 until 1987, Paetro was a recruiter and EVP creative department manager at several large New York City advertising agencies. In 1979, Paetro published her first book, How to Put Your Book Together and Get a Job in Advertising, which received its fourth revision in August 2010.
Between 1986 and 1992, she published three novels: Manshare, Baby Dreams, and Windfall. In 1993, she collaborated with Dodd Darin to write the biography Dream Lovers: The Magnificent Shattered Lives of Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee.
In 2005, she began the first of more than a dozen collaborations with best-selling author James Patterson, co-writing 4th of July for the Women's Murder Club series.
Paetro is married to former surety bond executive, John A. Duffy, the now founder and CEO of consulting company, Manhattan Bridge, LLC.
Maxine Paetro Bibliography
Private (Jack Morgan) Series (co-authored with James Patterson)
- Private - 2010
- Private: #1 Suspect - 2012
- Private Vegas - 2015
Women's Murder Club Series (co-authored with James Patterson)
- Book #4. 4th of July - 2005
- Book #5. The 5th Horseman - 2006
- Book #6. The 6th Target - 2007
- Book #7. 7th Heaven - 2008
- Book #8. 8th Confession - 2009
- Book #9. The 9th Judgment - 2010
- Book #10. 10th Anniversary - 2011
- Book #11. 11th Hour - 2012
- Book #12. 12th of Never - 2013
- Book #13. Unlucky 13 - 2014
- Book #14. 14th Deadly Sin - 2015
- Book #15: 15th Affair - May 2016
- Book #16: 16th Seduction - May 2017
- Book #17: The 17th Suspect - April 2018
Tandy Angel (co-authored with James Patterson)
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect - 2012
- Confessions: The Private School Murders - 2013
- Confessions: The Paris Mysteries - 2014
- Confessions: The Murder of an Angel - 2015
- How to Put Your Book Together and Get a Job in Advertising - 1979 (non-fiction)
- Manshare - 1986
- Baby Dreams - 1989
- Windfall - 1992
- Dream Lovers: The Magnificent Shattered Lives of Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee - 1993 (with Dodd Darin)
- Swimsuit - 2009 (co-authored with James Patterson)
- Woman of God - 2016 (co-authored with James Patterson)
Go to top of page