VJ Books Presents Author Scott Sigler!
Scott Sigler was raised in Cheboygan, Michigan. He attended Olivet College (Olivet, MI) and Cleary College (Ann Arbor, MI) where he earned a BA in Journalism and a BS in Marketing.
He wrote his first monster story in the third grade and hasn't stopped since. A creator of novels, short stories and screenplays, Scott's work revolves around modern science's dichotomy of simultaneously producing good and evil.
Sigler reinvented book publishing when he released EarthCore as the world's first podcast-only novel. Released in twenty weekly episodes, EarthCore harkened back to the days of serialized radio fiction and picked up 10,000 subscribers along the way.
Ancestor drew 30,000 listeners and saw 700,000 episodes downloaded by fans. The Ancestor buzz caused Sirius Satellite Radio to pick up the novel, making it the first audiobook serialized on the satellite network.
Scott's innovative use of technology puts him at the forefront of modern-day publishing, and has garnered brand-name exposure among hundreds of thousands of fiction fans and technology buffs. He's been covered in the Washington Post, Business Week, CNET, The Book Standard, MacWorld and the nationally syndicated radio show The Dragon Page.
Scott Sigler Bibliography
Infected - 2008
- Contagious - 2008
- Pandemic - 2014
- Alive - 2015
- Alight - April 2016
- Alone - March 2017
- Champions Presents #1 - 1991
- Asp Technocracy - 1998
- Shadows of the City - 1993
- Sigurd Archdiocese: Silent Death House - 1997
- Sigurd Archdiocese: Forces Book - 1997
- EarthCore - 2005
- Ancestor - 2007
- Nocturnal - 2012
- The Crypt: Book ONe: The Crew
- Kissyman & The Gentleman
- The Rookie - 2009
- The Starter - 2010
- The All-Pro - 2011
- The MVP - 2012
- The Champion - 2014
Short Story Collections
- Blood is Red - 2011
- Bones are White - 2012
The End is Nigh: Apocalypse Triptych 1
- The End is Now: Apocalypse Triptych II
Scott Sigler Awards
- 2008 - Parsec Award in Best Speculative Fiction Story (Short Form) for Red Man
- 2009 - Eusocial Networking - Recipient of the Parsec Award in Best Speculative Fiction Story (Novella Form)
- 2010 - Contagious - Recipient of the Our History Project Literary Excellence Award in Best Audio Book - Silver Award
Go to top of page