VJ Books Presents Author Sulari Gentill!
Sulari Gentill was once a corporate lawyer serving as a director on public boards, with only a vague disquiet that there was something else she was meant to do. That feeling did not go away until she began to write. And so Sulari became the author of the Rowland Sinclair Mysteries: thus far, ten historical crime novels chronicling the life and adventures of her 1930s Australian gentleman artist, the Hero Trilogy, based on the myths and epics of the ancient world, and the Ned Kelly Award winning Crossing the Lines (published in the US as After She Wrote Hime). In 2014 she collaborated with National Gallery of Victoria to write a short story which was produced in audio to feature in the Fashion Detective Exhibition, and thereafter published by the NGV. IN 2019 Sulari was part of a 4-member delegation of Australian crime writers sponsored by the Australia Council to tour the US as ambassadors of Australian Crime Writing.
Sulari lives with her husband, Michael, and their boys, Edmund and Atticus, on a small farm in Batlow where she grows French Black Truffles and refers to her writing as “work” so that no one will suggest she get a real job.
Sulari Gentill Bibliography
Rowland Sinclair series
- A Few Right Thinking Men - 2010
- A Decline in Prophets- 2011
- Miles Off Course - 2012
- Paving the New Road - 2012
- Gentlemen Formerly Dressed - 2013
- A Murder Unmentioned: Rowland Sinclair - 2014
- Give the Devil His Due - 2015
- A Dangerous Language - 2017
- All the Tears in China - 2019
- A Testament of Character - 2020
The Hero Trilogy
- Chasing Odysseus - 2011
- Trying War - 2012
- The Blood of Wolves - 2012
- Crossing the Lines - 2017
Go to top of page