- "Got my book quickly and it was in exquisite condition which exceeded my expectations." - B.
- "Thank you very much. You seem like an excellent company and I will recommend you to everyone I know that likes books."
- "Five stars to you for promptness, A+ condition, packaging and thorough description of your book. It is a pleasure doing business with you!" - C.
- "I'm absolutely thrilled with the way you handled my account. Your valuable and thoughtful support is immensely appreciated. All my books have arrived beautifully packaged and preserved ready to join my collection; it's been a pleasure." - Cee Read more here
Ridley Pearson is a New York Times best-selling author with nearly 30 adult suspense novels and 15 children's adventure novels published in 22 languages in 70 countries. He has had his novels adapted to both network television and the stage. He has also co-produced and written documentaries for television. Ridley has appeared on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Craig Ferguson, CNN, the BBC, NPR, and has been reviewed in major newspapers around the world.
Ridley began his career as a singer/songwriter for an acoustic rock band and spent nearly a decade on the road. Today, he continues his music as a founding member of The Rockbottom Remainders, a '60s rock 'n roll band featuring bestselling authors.
Following attendance at Kansas University and Brown University, Ridley’s songwriting led to script writing, and script writing to novels. His first work, Never Look Back, was published in 1985. In 1991, Ridley was the first American to serve as the Raymond Chandler Fulbright Fellow in Detective Fiction at Wadham College, Oxford University, England. In 2008, he was a visiting professor in the College Of International Language and Literature at Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
Raised in Riverside, Connecticut, Ridley, his wife, Marcelle, and their two daughters currently divide their time between the Midwest and the Northern Rockies.
Make sure you don't miss his new releases! Sign up for our Book Club.
Choke Point Signed First Edition
The Risk Agent Signed First Edition
In Harm's Way Signed First Edition
Killer Summer Signed First Edition
Killer View Signed First Edition
Killer Weekend Signed First Edition
To see Ridley Pearson's bibliography, click here or scroll to the bottom of the page.
Ridley Pearson Bibliography Boldt / Matthews Series
1. Undercurrents (1988) 2. The Angel Maker (1993) 3. No Witnesses (1994) 4. Beyond Recognition (1997) 5. The Pied Piper (1998) 6. The First Victim (1999) 7. Middle of Nowhere (2000) 8. The Art of Deception (2002) 9. The Body of David Hayes (2004)
Chris Klick Series (writing as Wendell McCall)
1. Dead Aim (1988) 2. Aim for the Heart (1990) 3. Concerto in Dead Flat (1999)
Walt Fleming Series
1. Killer Weekend (2007) 2. Killer View (2008) 3. Killer Summer (2009) 4. In Harm's Way (2010) (Boldt/Matthews crossover)
Never Look Back (1985) Blood of the Albatross (1986) The Seizing of Yankee Green Mall (1987) aka Hidden Charges Probable Cause (1989) Hard Fall (1991) Chain of Evidence (1995) Parallel Lies (2001) The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red (2002) (writing as Joyce Reardon) Cut and Run (2005)
The Risk Agent (2012) Choke Point (2013)
The Putt at the End of the World (2000) (with Lee K Abbott, Dave Barry, Richard Bausch, James Crumley, James W Hall, Tami Hoag, Tim O'Brien and Les Standiford)
Anthologies with stories by Ridley Pearson
Diagnosis - Terminal: An Anthology of Medical Terror (1996)
All Over But the Dying (1996)
Ridley Pearson's Young Adult Bibliography
The Kingdom Keepers Series
1. The Kingdom Keepers (2005) aka Disney After Dark 2. Kingdom Keepers 2: Disney at Dawn (2008) 3. Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney in Shadow (2010) 4. Kingdom Keepers 4: Power Play (2011) 5. Kingdom Keepers 5: Shell Game (2012)
Peter Pan Series (with Dave Barry)
1. Peter and the Starcatchers (2004) 2. Peter and the Shadow Thieves (2006) 3. Peter and the Secret of Rundoon (2007) 4. Peter and the Sword of Mercy (2009) 5. The Bridge to Never Land (2011) Peter and the Starcatchers Box Set (omnibus) (2008)
Never Land Series (with Dave Barry)
Escape from the Carnivale (2006) Cave of the Dark Wind (2007) Blood Tide (2008)