VJ Books Presents Author Keith Ablow!
Keith Ablow, M.D. (born November 23, 1961) is a New York Times bestselling author and one of America's leading psychiatrists. He is a graduate of Brown University and received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 1987.
While a medical student, he worked as a reporter for Newsweek and a freelancer for the Washington Post and Baltimore Sun. He also became medical editor and producer for Lifetime Medical Television in New York and Los Angeles from 1985-1989. After his residency, he served as medical director of the Tri-City Mental Health Centers and then went on to become medical director of Heritage Health Systems.
Ablow has testified in numerous high-profile cases, including those of Dr. Richard Sharp, Clark Rockfeller, Richard Rosenthal, Mary Winkler and Joseph Druce.
Ablow is the author of the Frank Clevenger thriller series as well a bestselling author of numerous books on developing self-esteem, overcoming depression, anxiety disorders and other psychological challenges.
Keith Ablow Bibliography
- Projection (1999)
- Compulsion (2002)
- Psychopath (2003)
- Murder Suicide (2004)
- The Architect (2005)
- Medical School: Getting In, Staying In, Staying Human (1987)
- How to Cope with Depression (1989)
- To Wrestle With Demons: A Psychiatrist Struggles to Understand His Patients and Himself (1992)
- Anatomy of a Psychiatric Illness: Healing the Mind and Brain (1993)
- The Strange Case of Dr. Kappler: The Doctor Who Became a Killer (1994)
- Without Mercy: The Shocking True Story of a Doctor Who Murdered (1996)
- Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson (2005)
- Living the Truth: Transform Your Life Through the Power of Insight and Honesty (2007)
- The 7: Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life (2011) (co-authored with Glenn Beck)
- Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: A Psychological Portrait (2011)
Go to top of page