VJ Books Presents Author Robert Wilson!
Robert Wilson has written thirteen novels including the Bruce Medway noir series set in West Africa and two Lisbon books with WW2 settings the first of which, A Small Death in Lisbon, won the CWA Gold Dagger in 1999 and the International Deutsche Krimi prize in 2003.
He has written four psychological crime novels set in Seville, with his Spanish detective, Javier Falc"n. Two of these books (The Blind Man of Seville and The Silent and the Damned) were filmed and broadcast on Sky Atlantic as 'Falc"n' in 2012. A film of the fourth Falc"n book was released in Spain in 2014 under the title La Ignorancia de la Sangre.
Capital Punishment, the first novel in his latest series of pure thrillers set in London and featuring kidnap consultant, Charles Boxer, was published in 2013 and was nominated for the Ian Fleming Steel Dagger. This was followed by You Will Never Find Me in 2014. The third book in the series, Stealing People, will be published in 2015.
Robert Wilson loves to cook food from all over the world but especially Spanish, Portuguese, Indian and Thai. He also loves to walk with dogsÄand people, too.
Robert Wilson Bibliography
Charles Boxer Series
Javier Falcon Series
Capital Punishment - 2013
- You Will Never Find Me - 2014
- Stealing People - 2015
- The Blind Man of Seville - 2004
- The Silent and the Damned - 2005
- The Hidden Assassins - 2007
- The Ignorance of Blood - 2009
Bruce Medway Series
- A Small Death in Lisbon - 2000
- The Company of Strangers 2002 (reprint)
- Blood is Dirt - 1998
- A Darkening Stain - 2002
Robert Wilson Awards
- Instruments of Darkness - 1996
- The Big Killing - 1999
- CWA Gold Dagger 1999 for A Small Death in Lisbon
- Deutsche Krimipreis International 2003 for A Small Death in Lisbon
- Gumshoe Best European Crime Novel Award 2006 for The Vanished Hands
Go to top of page