- "Got my book quickly and it was in exquisite condition which exceeded my expectations." - B.
- "Thank you very much. You seem like an excellent company and I will recommend you to everyone I know that likes books."
- "Five stars to you for promptness, A+ condition, packaging and thorough description of your book. It is a pleasure doing business with you!" - C.
- "I'm absolutely thrilled with the way you handled my account. Your valuable and thoughtful support is immensely appreciated. All my books have arrived beautifully packaged and preserved ready to join my collection; it's been a pleasure." - Cee Read more here
Lisa Gardner is an the New York Times bestselling author and has published 26 novels including her latest in the Detective D.D. Warren Series, Live To Tell. Other novels in the D.D. Warren Series include Alone, Hide, The Neighbor, Love You More, The Seventh Month (eNovella)and Catch Me.
Lisa has also written the FBI Profiler Series featuring Rainie Conner, Pierce Quincy, and his daughter Kimberly. The six novels in this series include The Perfect Husband, The Third Victim, The Next Accident, The Killing Hour, Gone, and Say Goodbye.
Raised in Hillsboro, Oregon, she graduated from the city's Glencoe High School. Her novel Gone is set in a fictionalized version of Tillamook, Oregon. Gardner sold her first novel when she was just 20 years old. In 1993 she graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in international relations.
Lisa has also written three standalone novels--The Other Daughter, The Survivors Club, and I'd Kill for That. She is also the author of 13 romance novels using the pseudonym Alicia Scott. Gardner is the sponsor and crew chief for the LisaGardner.com RaceTeam and has expanded her motor sports marketing to include other cars and drivers. She lives with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and one puppy in New Hampshire.
From Lisa Gardner:
"First time I meet someone in person, they almost always say, 'How does such a nice girl like you write such dark books?' The answer: Beats me. I was raised in suburbia by two accountants. Normal childhood, normal house, normal family. Maybe this is simply what so much normalcy does to a kid"
Make sure you don't miss her new releases! Sign up for our Book Club.
To see Lisa Gardner's bibliography, click here or scroll to the bottom of the page.
Lisa Gardner Bibliography
D.D. Warren Series
1. Alone (2005) 2. Hide (2007) 3. The Neighbor (2009) 4. Live to Tell (2010) 5. Love You More (2011
6. Catch Me (2012)
Quincy / Conner Series
1. The Perfect Husband (1997) 2. The Third Victim (2001) 3. The Next Accident (2001) 4. The Killing Hour (2003) 5. Gone (2006) 6. Say Goodbye (2008)
- The Other Daughter (1999) - The Survivors Club (2002) - I'd Kill for That (2004) (with Rita Mae Brown, Jennifer Crusie, Linda Fairstein, Heather Graham, Kay Hooper, Katherine Neville, Anne Perry, Kathy Reichs, Julie Smith and Tina Wainscott) - Touch & Go (2013)
- Two Great Novels (2003) - Three Great Novels - The Thrillers (2003) - Three Great Novels 2 (2004)