VJ Books Presents Author Chelsea Cain!
Chelsea Cain is the author of The New York Times bestselling thrillers Heartsick, Sweetheart, Evil at Heart, The Night Season, Kill You Twice, and Let Me Go, and the Kick Lannigan series (One Kick, and the upcoming Kick Back).
Her Portland-based thrillers, described by The New York Times as "steamy and perverse," have been published in over 30 languages, recommended on "The Today Show," and appeared in episodes of HBO's "True Blood" and ABC's "Castle." Stephen King included two of her books in his top ten favorite books of the year, and NPR named Heartsick one of the best 100 thrillers ever written. According to Booklist, "Popular entertainment just doesn't get much better than this."
One Kick has received starred reviews in PW and Booklist, made PW's Top Ten Thrillers for Fall, and an Indie Next List pick. Time Magazine gives it 5:1 odds of being The Book of the Summer."
VJ Books Honors Chelsea Cain as August 2014 Author of the Month.
Chelsea Cain & Chuck Palahniuk
Chelsea Cain Selected Bibliography
Kick Lannigan Series
One Kick - 2014
- Kick Back - forthcoming
- Heartsick - 2007
- Sweetheart - 2008
- Evil at Heart - 2009
- The Night Season - 2011
- Kill You Twice - 2012
- Let Me Go - 2013
- Confessions of a Teen Sleuth: A Parody - 2005
- Dharma Girl: A Road Trip Across the American Generations - 1996
- Wild Child: Girlhoods in the Counterculture - 1999 (with Moon Unit Zappa)
- The Hippie Handbook: How to Tie-dye a T-shirt, Flash a Peace Sign, and Other Essential Skills for the Carefree Life - 2004
- Does This Cape Make Me Look Fat? - 2006 (with Marc Mohan)
Go to top of page