VJ Books Presents Author Don Mann!
Don Mann is the author of the autobiography Inside SEAL Team Six: My Life and Missions with America's Elite Warriors. Mann
received a Masters in Management from Troy State University, a B.S. in
International Relations & Criminal Justice, from Florida State
University, a B.S. in Liberal Science, from State University of New York
Don Mann's impressive military biography includes being a decorated combat veteran; Corpsman; SEAL Special Operations Technician; jungle survival, desert survival, and arctic survival instructor; small arms weapons instructor, foreign weapons instructor, armed and unarmed defense tactics, advanced hand-to-hand combat instructor; and Survival, Evade, Resistance and Escape Instructor; in addition to other credentials.
When Osama bin Laden was assassinated, the entire world was fascinated by the men who had completed the seemingly impossible mission that had dogged the U.S. government for over a decade. SEAL Team 6 became synonymous with heroism, duty, and justice. Only a handful of the elite men who make up the SEALs, the US Navy's best and bravest, survive the legendary and grueling selection process that leads to Team 6, a group so classified it technically does not even exist. Mann knows what it takes to be a brother of this ultra-selective fraternity. As a member of Seal Team Six for over eight years and a SEAL for over 17 years, he worked in countless covert operations, operating from land, sea, and air, and facing shootings, decapitations, and stabbings. He was captured by the enemy and lived to tell the tale, and he participated in highly classified missions all over the globe, including Somalia, Panama, El Salvador, Colombia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. But to become a SEAL, Mann had to overcome his own troubled childhood and push his body to its breaking point_and beyond.
Don Mann has over 35 years (1,000+ races) worth of competitive racing experience, and was once ranked 38th in the world as a triathlete.
He lives in Williamsburg, VA.
Don Mann Bibliography
SEAL Team Six Series
Hunt the Wolf - 2012
- Hunt the Scorpion - 2013
- Hunt the Falcon - 2013
- Hunt the Jackal - 2014
- Hunt the Fox (with Ralph Pezzullo) - 2015
- Hunt the Dragon (with Ralph Pezzullo) - May 2016
- Hunt the Viper - May 2018
- Hunt the Leopard - May 2019
- The Complete Guide to Adventure Racing - 2001
- The Modern Day Gunslinger - 2010
- The U.S. Navy SEAL Survival Handbook - 2012
- Inside SEAL Team Six: My Life and Missions with America's Elite Warriors (with Ralph Pezzullo) - 2011
- Reaching Beyond Boundaries: A Navy Seal's Guide to Achieving Everything You Ever Imagined - 2019
- Navy Seals: The Combat History of the Deadliest Warriors on the Planet - May 2019
Go to top of page