VJ Books Features Author Marc Cameron!
Marc Cameron was born in 1961 in Texas. He became a policeman after graduating high school and worked as a uniformed officer, mounted patrol officer, and detective over the course of 7 years. He then took a position as a Deputy United States Marshal. He worked for the Marshals service for the next 22 years, steadily moving up through the ranks as Fugitive Task Force Commander, Supervisory Deputy, Senior Inspector, and finally Chief of the District of Alaska. His work took him all over North America.
Cameron published his debut novel, National Security, in 2011 and its success kicked off his career as a novelist. He has since written a dozen more books, including two in Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series, and a Western written under the pseudonym Mark Henry.
Cameron currently lives in Alaska with his wife. His non-literary accomplishments include a second degree black belt in jujitsu and a scuba-diving license. He often teaches defensive tactics to law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. He speaks Japanese and English and enjoys riding his BMW motorcycle.
Marc Cameron Bibliography
Jericho Quinn Thrillers
- National Security - 2011 (Paperback)
- Act of Terror - 2012 (Paperback)
- State of Emergency - 2013 (Paperback)
- Time of Attack - 2014 (Paperback)
- Day Zero - 2015 (Paperback)
- Brute Force - 2015 (Paperback)
- Field of Fire - 2016 (Paperback)
- Dead Drop - June 2017 (ebook)
- The Triple Frontier - 2018 (ebook)
Arliss Cutter Series
- Open Carry - February 2019
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Series
- Tom Clancy's Power and Empire - 2017
- Tom Clancy's Oath of Office - November 2018
As Mark Henry
- To Hell and Beyond - 2017
Go to top of page