VJ Books Presents Author Philip Fracassi!
Philip Fracassi is the author of the award-winning story collection, Behold the Void, which won “Best Collection of the Year” from both This Is Horror and Strange Aeons Magazine.
His new collection, Beneath a Pale Sky, was released by Lethe Press in July 2021, and his debut novel, Boys in the Valley, was published on Halloween 2021, by Earthling Press.
His short stories have been published in numerous magazines and anthologies, including Best Horror of the Year, Nightmare Magazine, Black Static, Dark Discoveries, Cemetery Dance, and others.
Philip’s books are translated into multiple languages and have been favorably reviewed in The New York Times, LOCUS Magazine, Rue Morgue and many other magazines, blogs and review sites.
The New York Times called his work “terrifically scary.”
As a screenwriter, his feature films have been distributed by Disney Entertainment and Lifetime Television, with several projects in various stages of development.
Philip lives in Los Angeles, California.
Tune in to our interview with Philip Fracassi on The VJ Books Podcast:
Philip Fracassi Bibliography
- A Child Alone with Strangers - 2022
- Don't Let Them Get You Down - 2022
- Boys in the Valley - 2021
Story Collections & Collection Contributions
- Beneath a Pale Sky - 2021
- The Bad Book - 2021
- The Nightside Codex - 2020
- The Phantasmagorical Promenade - 2019
- 32 White Horses on a Vermillion Hill - 2018
- Best Horror of the Year: Volume Ten - 2018
- Test Patterns - 2017
- The Demons of King Solomon - 2017
- Behold the Void - 2017
- Walk on the Weird Side - 2017
- All is Full of Hell - 2017
- Commodore - 2021
- Shiloh - 2017
- Sacculina - 2017
- Altar - 2016
- Mother - 2015
- The Rejects - 2015
- The Egotist - 1999
Go to top of page