VJ Books Presents Author Hugh Howey!
Hugh Howey (born 1975) is the author of the award-winning Molly Fyde Saga and the New York Times and USA Today bestselling WOOL series. The WOOL OMNIBUS won Kindle Book Review's 2012 Indie Book of the Year Award and 17 countries have picked up the work for translation.
Howey was raised in Monroe, North Carolina and prior to publishing his books, he worked as a yacht captain, roofer, and audio technician.
In 2009, Howey completed his first novel. His seventh published work, WOOL, became an international bestseller and has been translated into nearly 40 languages.
Howey is currently sailing around the world in his 50 foot catamaran, Wayfinder. Wayfinder will be his home for the next decade or so.
Sci-Fi - Making our World Seem a Little Less Scary
Hugh Howey Bibliography
The Silo Series
Molly Fyde Books
- Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue
- Molly Fyde and the Land of Light
- Molly Fyde and the Blood of Billions
- Molly Fyde and the Fight for Peace
- Half Way Home
- I, Zombie
- The Hurricane
- The Plagiarist
- The Shell Collector
- Beacon 23
Anthologies (The Apocalypse Triptych)
- The End has Come
- The End is Now
- The End is Night
- Peace in Amber
- Promises of London
- The Walk Up Name Less Ridge
- Beacon 23 (Book 1): Little Noises
- The Box
- Second Suicide
- Beacon 23 (Book 2): Pet Rocks
- Beacon 23 (Book 3): Bounty
- Beacon 23 (Book 4): Company
- Beacon 23 (Book 5): Visitor
Short Story Collections
- Machine Learning - October 2017
Hugh Howey Awards
- 2012 - Wool Omnibus - Kindle Book Review's 2012 Indie Book of the Year Award
Go to top of page