VJ Books Presents Author Daniel H. Wilson!
Daniel H. Wilson is a Cherokee citizen and author of the New York Times bestselling Robopocalypse and its sequel Robogenesis, as well as seven other books, including How to Survive a Robot Uprising, A Boy and His Bot, and Amped. His next novel, The Clockwork Dynasty, will be released in August 2017.
Wilson earned a PhD in Robotics from Carnegie Mellon University, as well as Masters degrees in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
He lives in Portland, Oregon.
Author Daniel H. Wilson and John Meet Up!
John interviews NY Times Bestselling Author Daniel H. Wilson (September 19, 2012)
Daniel H. Wilson Bibliography
How to Survive A Robot Uprising: Tips on Defending Yourself Against the Coming Rebellion - 2005
- Where's My Jetpack?: A Guide to the Amazing Science Fiction Future that Never Was - 2007
- How to Build a Robot Army: Tips on Defending Planet Earth - 2008
- The Mad Scientist Hall of Fame: Muwahahaha! - 2008
- Bro-Jitsu: The Martial Art of Sibling Smackdown - 2010 (Children’s)
- A Boy and His Bot - 2011 (Children’s)
- Robopocalypse: A Novel - 2011
- Amped: A Novel - 2012
- Robot Uprisings (Editor Daniel H. Wilson) - 2014
- Robogenesis - 2014
- The Clockwork Dynasty - August 2017
- Michael Crichton's The Andromeda Evolution - November 2019
- The Nostalgist - 2009
- Helmet - 2012
- Parasite - 2012
Go to top of page